Be active together - right from the start! Relaxation and well-being for mum and baby, more energy for the birth and baby time from the 14th week of pregnancy.
This course promotes the well-being of mum and baby, because sport already has a positive effect during pregnancy. Specific exercises improve strength, flexibility and coordination and help to prevent or alleviate pregnancy complaints.
It is also very important to train the perception of the pelvic floor, which is particularly important during and after birth. Exchange ideas with other mums-to-be in a small group and get practical tips for a wonderful time with your baby bump.
What to expect in this course
- Improve posture, flexibility, strength and coordination
- Prevent and/or improve pregnancy complaints
- Awareness of the pelvic floor
- Promote well-being with a baby bump
- Relaxation and stress reduction
- More energy for the birth and the time afterwards with baby
- Exchange with other mums-to-be
- Valuable tips and discussions about physical and psychological changes, nutrition, sport, risks, birth, caesarean section, postpartum, breastfeeding, regression and the time after birth
The courses will be held exclusively online until the end of 2021.
Every Thursday from 6 p.m. to 7.15 p.m.